Surprise! Today we're having our lesson at the school computer lab. I'm confident you'll make very good use of the opportunity to start interacting with our partners in the "My Hero" project.
These are the tasks you should try during our lesson:
- Check recent entries in this class blog labelled "My Hero". If there are any tasks you haven't carried out yet, start there!
- Visit our project site. Use the column on the right and follow the links to the different school pages shared. If it's possible, leave a comment for the class in each case. When commenting features are not available, leave a comment under this blog entry. In your comments, you may:
- comment on any coincidences you've found between them and our class
- give them feedback on what they've shared
- ask questions you'd like them to answer
- please avoid "empty comments" such as "Cool video!" or "Nice to meet you. Please visit our project site". Remember the idea is to show you're real, caring, human beings! ;-)
- Some reminders: no full names (just first names or nicknames), no links to personal sites, no personal info (e.g. your email address or MSN nickname). For the next hour or so the cyberspace is your classroom, and everything you do there is an educational activity!
4. 10 minutes before the class finishes, come back to this blog entry and leave a comment summing up what you've achieved and any problems you might have had.
Of course, if you face any problems or have doubts, you can always ask me!