Here are some exercises for you to keep practising the Present Perfect ("HAVE/HAS DONE").
- Irregular past participles: Try this game!
- Have or has? Interactive quiz
- Practise forming affirmative sentences here
- Practise forming negative sentences here
- Practise asking questions here
- When should you use the Present Perfect? Try this interactive quiz and check your understanding!
- Yet, already, still: Try this interactive quiz to revise word order.
- Try 2 short exercises here and here
- Present Perfect versus Simple Past: try this interactive Quiz; then try the 2 exercises here and here
- Present Perfect versus Simple Past and Past Continuous: Match